6 Great Car Bluetooth Devices That You Must Check Out
This site contains affiliate links to products, and we may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
You get in your car to start a new day with some upbeat music, but your Bluetooth device doesn’t function properly – we’ve all been there!
While these issues can be annoying and troublesome, they are common and can be distracting too.
Bluetooth kits are essential for making your driving experience more fun yet efficient. They make your phone calls, texts, music, GPS, etc., accessible to you without letting you take your eyes off the road.
However, finding a suitable Bluetooth device can be a struggle in itself. But worry not! In this extensive guide, I will help you get the top-rated Bluetooth devices for your car.
So read along and find out all about it.
READ MORE! 10 Smart Bluetooth Devices to Take Your Home To The Next Level
Why Buy Bluetooth Devices for Your Car?
Bluetooth devices help you reduce distractions while driving, ensuring you a safe ride. With the personal assistant, supported by most of these devices, you can shuffle play your favorite songs at ease, making your car rides more fun.
Whether you are driving or are stuck in traffic, you can always have fun while being in your car playing your favorite songs.
READ MORE! Are Bluetooth Devices allowed on planes? (Solved)
Here are a few reasons I would recommend you to buy a Bluetooth device for your vehicle.
- Installing bluetooth devices eliminates distractions while you drive with its “Hands-free mode,” through which you can answer texts or calls via Voice recognition technology.
- If you are going on a road trip with your family or friends, you can avoid the angry commotion of data sharing troubles as these devices enable easy data sharing.
- You can save yourself from the trouble of asking for directions, as you can simply connect the phone via bluetooth and use its GPS to reach your destination.
4. Avoid the struggle of skipping calls, texts, music, or anything at all by asking Siri or Google or any other personal assistant apps, and they will do it all for you.
These are plenty of reasons why you should consider getting any of these essential Bluetooth accessories for your car. So, select a Bluetooth device that fulfills all your needs.
How to Choose The Right Bluetooth Device for Your Car?
When you are looking for a Bluetooth device that meets all your needs and is compatible with your vehicle, you should consider a few things before buying the device.
A suitable system for your car must fulfill some if not all of these criteria.
- To set up your device, you must check out its attachment system, as it can differ according to your chosen model. I would suggest you test the attachment methods before you decide on buying them.
- Select the most compatible Bluetooth version, which can easily be used in any of the devices available in the market. I would recommend you opt for Bluetooth V4.2; it is accessible and can support older devices as well.
- The clarity of sound varies depending on the models and brands of the Bluetooth device. I would advise you to test out and compare different models and their sound quality.
- For a device, having an extended battery life is important. Pick a durable product with long playing hours. Make sure to charge them as it also provides you assistance in directions.
- Check out the methods by which you are supposed to handle the device. I would suggest you choose a device with voice recognition technology to avoid getting distracted while driving.
- Opt for a Bluetooth device with auto-connect technology and a great memory function to avoid trouble while bluetooth pairing with the devices.
Whether you are attending a phone call or enjoying your music session in your car with your buddies, considering these criteria will give you the highest quality Bluetooth device to take your experience to another level.
Now that you have an overall idea of what you are looking for let’s move on to some of the top-quality Bluetooth devices for your car.
VicTsing Upgraded FM
Guanda Bluetooth FM
One of the things about these devices is the versatility they deliver you.
However, you must understand that you can still get distracted while driving, even with a Bluetooth device installed. As the voice recognizer might misinterpret your instructions, or you can even get distracted while talking on the phone. So this system might be challenging to understand if you have never used it before, but once you get the idea of this, you can truly enjoy your car rides.
Before we get into it, I would also recommend you avoid calls or answering texts while driving, as that might take your attention off the road. With that being said, let’s get into it!
1. VeoPulse B-PR
- Bluetooth V4.2
- Long battery life of up to 16 hours
- Sensors installed with auto shut down feature to save battery
- Noise cancellation
- Supports Siri/Google Assistant
- Thirty days Money Back Guarantee
VeoPulse B-PRO makes it to the top of this list as this is a great pick overall with its slick designs and ultra-lightweight, making it convenient for you to install.
The built-in echo sound fillers in this device eliminate all the background noise or crackles. Also, the pre-installed high-definition 3-watt speakers enhance your music experience so that you can enjoy your favorite songs.
If you are looking to give a present to someone, this product is also a superb gift choice!
The Bluetooth V4.2 connectivity of this device supports a faster data rate (EDR) which improves battery life. The BPRO- 2B sensors installed can detect your car doors opening/closing and can auto-turn its power(On/Off).
With this gadget’s high battery life, you can enjoy long calls and music sessions, with 16 hours of talk time and over 10 hours of playing music.
The best thing about this? One of its many features includes its high compatibility with all cars as well as you can connect it to any of your Bluetooth-enabled devices, whether it be Android smartphones, iPhones, or iPad. Moreover, it even allows you to connect two devices simultaneously.
2. VicTsing Upgraded FM Transmitter
- Bluetooth V3.0
- Range 20ft
- Great display (1.8 inches)
- High compatibility
- Multiple streaming options
- Excellent customer support with a 1-year warranty
The VicTsing Upgraded FM Transmitter has loads of upgraded additional features compared to its former models.
With the Bluetooth compliance V3.0, this transmitter has a range of 20ft, which is remarkable as you can easily use this pairing with any of your devices and enjoy the music.
Get a clear and bright view of your screen displaying your songs, battery voltage, connection status, and various other things on this transmitter. The 1.8-inch color screen makes it easier for you to view any information you want.
The screen is fixed on a rotatable metal hose, making it easier to install and adjust it the way you find most suitable. VicTsing transmitter has 2 USB ports with multiple streaming options available such as aux, Bluetooth connection, SD card, and others.
Taking your audio experience to a new level is the CVC noise cancellation technology with an in-built high-quality microphone.
3. Avantree CK11
- Bluetooth V5.0
- Advanced echo cancellation
- Simple installation methods
- Battery life up to 22 hours
- Supports two devices simultaneously
Experience high audio quality with Avantree CK11. It supports the latest Bluetooth V5.0, which enhances the music quality for a delightful experience.
With an extended battery life lasting up to 22 hours, you can easily use this all day long. Forgot to charge and low on battery? No worries! Avantree CK11 hardly takes 3 hours to charge with its 650mA BL-5B rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
With a standby time of 600 hours, you can enjoy endless clear conversations with long-lasting battery life. Making your driving experience more fantastic is the 3W speakers installed in this device which offers high-quality audio. Moreover, you can easily switch between calls and music on this device.
4. Besign BK06 Bluetooth
- Bluetooth v5.0
- Long battery life of up to 20 hours
- Noise-free cancellation enabled
- Motion sensors to turn on auto power
- Loud caller volume
Besign BK06 comes with the latest Bluetooth version 5.0. This device provides you with low power consumption and a faster data rate with installed EDR. Take a ride of comfort with its built-in motion sensors, which enable your phone to connect automatically when your vehicle door is open.
Enjoy uninterrupted music and hand-free calling for up to 20 hours with a 1000mAh rechargeable battery. Furthermore, with dual 2 watts speakers, you can have a noise-free call even on congested roads.
Want to manage your texts? Activate the Siri or Voice command in the standby mode, press the Siri Button for 2 seconds to initiate the voice command on Android or iOS devices, and you are good to go.
5. TUNAI Firefly Bluetooth Receiver
- Bluetooth v5.0
- Range – 10m/33ft connecting distance
- Additional audiophile-grade DAC: Cirrus Logic 127dB
- Power supply: 5V USB input
- Audio output: 3.5mm AUX
The Tunai Firefly is a small and easy-to-use device with which you can pair two devices simultaneously. With its hands-free access feature, you can share your music at ease. In addition, it works on the Sound Revitalization Technology, which delivers crystal clear audio for an incredible experience.
Want to have a good quality of sound on your audio system? The 3.5mm plug of this device enables you to do just that. The LED light on the USB displays the device is paired. Tunai Firefly can list the memory of at least eight paired devices, and it also has an auto-sync feature to connect with the last device used.
The built-in ground loop isolator cancels any noise in the car or the surroundings and lets you have a better experience.
6. Guanda Bluetooth FM Transmitter
- Bluetooth V4.2
- 5 EQ Modes and Hifi Music
- 360° flexible hose
- Smart, quick charge with dual USB ports
Are you looking for something that will give your old ride a modern edge? Then, Guanda Bluetooth FM Transmitter is the perfect fit for you. By installing a 1.8 inch LCD screen and an interface that you can use easily, this transmitter gives your old car a contemporary touch.
The highly adjustable 360° hose helps you have a clear view as well as in the single screen display, you can see your phone calls, select music, and several other things. Installed in this product is Bluetooth compliance of V4.2. This device also comes with a 4-in-1 audio car Bluetooth adapter and auto-sync with the last paired device.
The CVC technology of this device intensifies its sound by eliminating the background noises giving you crystal clear sound. The incredible performance of this device is unmatched.
This transmitter is compatible with both Siri and Google assistant and is very adjustable. However, I would suggest you check the location of your DC adapter before purchasing it, as this has a bulky design.
There you have it, an extensive guide for you to get yourself the perfect Bluetooth device for your car.
Whether you are stuck in traffic or going on a long drive, select any of these Bluetooth devices for your vehicle and have a happy time driving.
Now that you know all there is about a Bluetooth device, you can have a great time driving with your favorite music on and maybe answer a couple of calls. So what are you waiting for? Get yourself one of these now!
Espen is the Director of ProPairing and has written extensively about Bluetooth devices for years. He is a consumer product expert and has personally tested Bluetooth devices for the last decade.